+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consent Letter for child

Che_123

Jan 25, 2018
Hello;
I have question regarding consent letter please could anyone help me? Thank you! I am a Filipina and I just had my Canadian citizenship certificate last month and I have a 1 yr old daughter(born in Canada) and I am planning to go back to Philppines and to get married I am planning to leave my daughter to my fiancé(the biological father) and I will be sponsoring my fiancé when I go back to Canada. I saw in the consent form that I have to include a return date in Canada for my child but I am not sure when because I am planning to take back my daughter once my fiancé is approve in coming here to Canada. My fiancé and my daughter will come to Canada together that’s what I am planning to do. What should I put in the consent form if I am not sure when will my daughter be back? Please help thank you so much! Sorry for my bad english..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello;
I have question regarding consent letter please could anyone help me? Thank you! I am a Filipina and I just had my Canadian citizenship certificate last month and I have a 1 yr old daughter(born in Canada) and I am planning to go back to Philppines and to get married I am planning to leave my daughter to my fiancé(the biological father) and I will be sponsoring my fiancé when I go back to Canada. I saw in the consent form that I have to include a return date in Canada for my child but I am not sure when because I am planning to take back my daughter once my fiancé is approve in coming here to Canada. My fiancé and my daughter will come to Canada together that’s what I am planning to do. What should I put in the consent form if I am not sure when will my daughter be back? Please help thank you so much! Sorry for my bad english..
Since you and your daughter are already Canadian citizen, you can apply for your husband spousal sponsorship immigration right here in the Phillipinnes and don't need to return Canada until your husband gets his COPR.

Che_123

Jan 25, 2018
Since you and your daughter are already Canadian citizen, you can apply for your husband spousal sponsorship immigration right here in the Phillipinnes and don't need to return Canada until your husband gets his COPR.
oh that’s a great news I am not aware that I can actually do that. Thank you so much for letting me know!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh that’s a great news I am not aware that I can actually do that. Thank you so much for letting me know!
You will only have to be exclusively living outside of Canada and having the intention of returning to Canada upon your husband get his COPR in order to that.