+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Connecting Flights

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
Does anyone know if you will be allowed on a connecting flight after you arrive from the US due to the quarantine requirements?

We're looking at a BOS-YUL-YVR flight for our landing.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
See following link travellers within Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html#domestic

Assume you already know that you will complete your landing at YUL so be prepared to show CBSA your confirmed onward travel to YVR and also be prepared to answer about your isolation plan for when you get to YVR. Ensure you have 2-3 hours connection time to complete your landing, could be less with COVID due to fewer travellers no way to predict.

Reactions: Ahzdeen

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
See following link travellers within Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html#domestic

Assume you already know that you will complete your landing at YUL so be prepared to show CBSA your confirmed onward travel to YVR and also be prepared to answer about your isolation plan for when you get to YVR. Ensure you have 2-3 hours connection time to complete your landing, could be less with COVID due to fewer travellers no way to predict.
I must have misread that part because I swear I read that page. Thank you!

Harry0789

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone know if you will be allowed on a connecting flight after you arrive from the US due to the quarantine requirements?

We're looking at a BOS-YUL-YVR flight for our landing.
hey , how was your experience as i am also planning to board a connecting flight ?

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
hey , how was your experience as i am also planning to board a connecting flight ?
Our plans changed a bit and we're actually going later this month. But connecting flights are fine. You just can't hang out in the city during your connection.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Jersey-->Montreal--> yvr
Keep in mind a couple things assume you are already aware of 1)you clear immigration/customs in Montreal so if this is a PR landing be prepared to show that you have a connection out of Quebec 2)Be prepared to show at Montreal that you have an isolation plan at your final destination

Harry0789

Nov 19, 2020
Keep in mind a couple things assume you are already aware of 1)you clear immigration/customs in Montreal so if this is a PR landing be prepared to show that you have a connection out of Quebec 2)Be prepared to show at Montreal that you have an isolation plan at your final destination
Thank you so much !!