+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

conjugal partner or common law partner

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hey everybody
just a question:

it s been 1 ys and half i m with my partner...he lives in france...the first 5 months have been a back and forth visits each months europe canada....however, in the last year, I have lived at his place in paris for 4 months and he lived in my place in canada for 5 months...meaning we took some time off from our work...we are also planning to convein in civil union in paris...
i would like to know if it is better for us to apply as a common law partner for the fact that we lived for 1 year together even in different locations (we have proofs) or conjugal partner

moreover: the fact that i lived in france at his place, that i have contributed to his expenses and bills in paris, could be a damage for the application? i jmean i am a fresh pr (from beginning of 2007)...

about medical checks:
he s going next week...he has to bring with him only the appendix c right? when i called the clinic they told me that they don t give anything back to him (no document) but i read on the websited that there s a document that doctors should give to you..
any more info please?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirkopal said:
about medical checks:
he s going next week...he has to bring with him only the appendix c right? when i called the clinic they told me that they don t give anything back to him (no document) but i read on the websited that there s a document that doctors should give to you..
any more info please?
I already answered this for you yesterday! http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-exam-documents-t27109.0.html

Check #11 on the Document Checklist for West Europe which says:
"PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A that
the DMP will sign and give to you when you undergo the medical examination.
"