+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusion

shoeb omar

Dec 15, 2011
hello friends, my elder brother live in canada since 2005 and he is a canadian citizen now.

im gonna going to apply in may 2012 intake. please suggest me. should i mention my brother's name in apllication form or not ?

is here any case who succeed.

eagerly awaiting for your reply guys.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Honesty is a key to success. Misinterpretation is a violation of the law. For the pleasure of short term benefit people do misinterpret their applications and once found they get their visa revoked and deported as an honoured gift, don't you need that, do you?
shoeb omar said:
hello friends, my elder brother live in canada since 2005 and he is a canadian citizen now.

im gonna going to apply in may 2012 intake. please suggest me. should i mention my brother's name in apllication form or not ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shoeb omar said:

Hi,

Your brother's PR has nothing to do with your visa application. In fact, you have no option but to mention your brother on your application.

altankhuu

Feb 16, 2012
hi i have job offer. but the family said to me they have already been pre-approved for an LMO from Citizenship & Immigration Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker’s Program,Is that possible??????? mongolia