+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding Immigration Forms

naseerhaider

Jun 14, 2013
Hello all,

i want to discuss about Canada Immigration Application. My wife is sponsoring me for Canada Immigration, i have completed all the forms and dispatched to him for submission. there is one question which is confusing me that:
In Check List 3907e it has been mentioned that the Form# Imm 5669, 5406 and supplemen,try information form for Pak will be completed by all the family members. i am having one daughter which is living in Canada and is child of 6 months,
My Question is whether these forms will be completed by me and also by my brothers, sisters, and my parents or its only for me and my child?

Naseer Haider

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i think you are being sponsored by your wife who is Canadian?and is it an out-land sponsorship?if yes,then only if your parents and your brother and sister are coming with you to canada then they should complete their own forms.

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
naseerhaider said:
Hello all,

i want to discuss about Canada Immigration Application. My wife is sponsoring me for Canada Immigration, i have completed all the forms and dispatched to him for submission. there is one question which is confusing me that:
In Check List 3907e it has been mentioned that the Form# Imm 5669, 5406 and supplemen,try information form for Pak will be completed by all the family members. i am having one daughter which is living in Canada and is child of 6 months,
My Question is whether these forms will be completed by me and also by my brothers, sisters, and my parents or its only for me and my child?

Naseer Haider
Only family members who are travelling with you to Canada. But you should list your parents, children, and sibilings in additional family member form, even if they're not accompanying you.

Bests.