+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion between sds and non sds.

May 8, 2021
Hellow,
I am confusion between sds and non sds visa as i have 7 band in IELTS.
I enrolled my self in 1 year programme and i am not able to pay 1 year fee together.
I want to pay 1 semester fee so is it acceptable under sds programme if i pay only 1 semester fee??
So i wonder should i have to apply under sds or non sds???

May 8, 2021
In Canada, the student direct stream, or SDS, is an expedited study permit processing program for those who are applying to study in Canada and at a post secondary designated learning institution (DLI) . To be eligible, applicants must meet specific requirements by providing documentation upfront.
In case an applicant is unable to meet the financial requirements or Language requirements (IELTS) of SDS, they can apply under the NON SDS visa for Canada.
I have enough IELTS band but worried about financial matter so what to do ??

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I have enough IELTS band but worried about financial matter so what to do ??
Your option is NON SDS
In Canada, the student direct stream, or SDS, is an expedited study permit processing program for those who are applying to study in Canada and at a post secondary designated learning institution (DLI) . To be eligible, applicants must meet specific requirements by providing documentation upfront.
In case an applicant is unable to meet the financial requirements or Language requirements (IELTS) of SDS, they can apply under the NON SDS visa for Canada.