+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused

Brit22

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, My mom applied for her permanent residence since October 29,2017, she received. An email on January 26, 2018, stating that the application was received on Nov 2, 2017 , then later this year on June 05, I suppose she received checked the client application and saw that the application was in progress. I recently checked online on her Cic account and I realized that her UCI # was added, as well as her application number and her biometrics. On the table it says that “we are currently processing your back ground checks” we will send you a message if we need anymore info. It’s been 11 months since this application is being processed, can someone inform me if she is anywhere near to getting the PR please? Your help would be appreciated

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Hey, My mom applied for her permanent residence since October 29,2017, she received. An email on January 26, 2018, stating that the application was received on Nov 2, 2017 , then later this year on June 05, I suppose she received checked the client application and saw that the application was in progress. I recently checked online on her Cic account and I realized that her UCI # was added, as well as her application number and her biometrics. On the table it says that “we are currently processing your back ground checks” we will send you a message if we need anymore info. It’s been 11 months since this application is being processed, can someone inform me if she is anywhere near to getting the PR please? Your help would be appreciated
Any update dear?