+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused with student visa procedures please help urgent

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends ,I consult two agencies for my Canada study programs ,now I am confused both hav different opinions

1) 1stconsultant said I have to attend a personal interview with visa officer of Canada and the other one side no
2)1st consultant- no problems with back logs history & the other one maximum 10
3)1st consultant-my living expenses 12000$(1 year) is not need to deposit on any Canadian bank at the time of visa procedure Indian bank statement is enough the second one said its should be deposit on a Canadian bank before visa procedures
4) take 1 year course in Ontario and try for PNP visa the other one said take 2 year course and try cec visa...

Please help.....

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jishnurk said:
Hi friends ,I consult two agencies for my Canada study programs ,now I am confused both hav different opinions

1) 1stconsultant said I have to attend a personal interview with visa officer of Canada and the other one side no
2)1st consultant- no problems with back logs history & the other one maximum 10
3)1st consultant-my living expenses 12000$(1 year) is not need to deposit on any Canadian bank at the time of visa procedure Indian bank statement is enough the second one said its should be deposit on a Canadian bank before visa procedures
4) take 1 year course in Ontario and try for PNP visa the other one said take 2 year course and try cec visa...

Please help.....

1. Second one is right.
2. Both are wrong.
3. GIC is a must under 'SPP', optional under 'University' & not required under 'Generic'.

jishnurk

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So then what about Q-2???back logs?
J5M said:
Hi,

1. Second one is right.
2. Both are wrong.
3. GIC is a must under 'SPP', optional under 'University' & not required under 'Generic'.