+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused by those non-accompany family member declarations, anyone who can help?

leon.z.reno

Dec 13, 2016
Hi guys,

I have just got my CSQ for myself. I intend to go to Quebec alone leaving my wife and my daughter currently out land of Canada. My daughter is 9 months old now. My plan is when I settle everything down, I want to unite with my family in Quebec.

Now I am preparing for Federal applications. I am confused by the non-accompany family member declarations since
currently I know two types of it, form 3903e and imm5604e.

Question 1:
I read Q7000 and according to my understand, since my wife and my daughter currently are not accompanying me to quebec, So I DO NOT need to fill imm 5604e, AM I RIGHT?

Qeustion 2:
At the federal application stage, Do I need to submit 3903e form? I don't find any info from Q7000 about this form, but
someone reminds me of it. Also Is these any other non-accompany declaration form needs to be filled for me?

Question 3:

All forms I need to submit for federal application as I know is:
imm008( main form, I as applicant to fill ? ),
Imm5669( background form, I and my wife to fill ?),
imm0008_5e( declaration to live in quebec, I as applicant to fill?),
imm5406( additional family info form, I and my wife to fill ?),
imm5562( travel records form, I as applicant to fill ?),
imm5690( checklist form, I as applicant to fill ?),
imm5604( the only non-accompanying declaration form mentioned by Q7000, I DONT think I need to fill, but not so sure)

Are those forms above enough for my application to federal? Do I miss any form?

I know time is especially precious for your guys and I highly appreciate for anyone who could
shed some lights on my questions above and I hope you all have good luck in the immigration path
to canada.

Thank you again for your interests.