+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concurrent PR and study/work permit applications

grace2021

Mar 29, 2021
I applied to renew my expiring study permit and the open work permit of my spouse (as dependent). Processing time (3 months) already passed.
Meanwhile, my spouse and I had also applied for PR upon receiving ITA.

Does an ongoing PR application cancel or slow down work/study permit application? I am not sure why I have still not got my study permit renewed.

Sep 3, 2022
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done

grace2021

Mar 29, 2021
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done
In my experience, you can still obtain the visa.

Sep 3, 2022
Good evening please I need help I did the biometrics on 07/19/22 I would like to know the date on which I am likely to obtain my tourist visa application from Cameroon?

Sep 3, 2022
Good evening please I need help I did the biometrics on 07/19/22 I would like to know the date on which I am likely to obtain my tourist visa application from Cameroon?