+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Compensation revised..should update application..?

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Need advice.. .i hv just recieved revised compensation letter from my company....should I update MyCIC for proof of funds...

Got an ITA on 7 feb and applied 8 March.

Thanks,
RT.

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Aarti21 said:
Need advice.. .i hv just recieved revised compensation letter from my company....should I update MyCIC for proof of funds...

Got an ITA on 7 feb and applied 8 March.

Thanks,
RT.
Well for Proof of fund we submit our bank certificate right ? If you had already met the proof of fund requirement when you submitted your application you may not have to update the revised compensation..CIC will be looking at your bank balance based on the data that you have furnished...

Also, can you plz clarify what all documents you had submitted as Proof of your fund..

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Seby25 said:
Well for Proof of fund we submit our bank certificate right ? If you had already met the proof of fund requirement when you submitted your application you may not have to update the revised compensation..CIC will be looking at your bank balance based on the data that you have furnished...

Also, can you plz clarify what all documents you had submitted as Proof of your fund..
Thanks seby25, I submitted All bank statements...compensation letter..that's all..

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Aarti21 said:
Thanks seby25, I submitted All bank statements...compensation letter..that's all..
If you have already submitted your compensation letter that itself should suffice.. I presume that your new compensation do not have a phenomenal increase..