+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Secretary from ICSI :: WES Evaluation for express entry

pratikjain28

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Folks,

I have completed my CS professional degree and a qualified company secretary. I have not registered myself with ICSI and so I do not have a membership number available. But I have all the mark sheets and degree certificate available with me.

As per WES website for a professional degree they need:
* Certificate of membership (Doc 1)
* Transcripts (Doc 2)

As I have not registered with the institute, I do not have Doc 1.

Now my queries:

* Has anyone in this forum ever got their CS Degree evaluated from WES?
* If yes, did s/he have the Certificate of Membership?
* Will only Degree certificate work in absence of Certificate of Membership?
* If Doc 1 is not present will WES evaluate the Professional Degree?
* What is the equivalent degree of a CS in Canada?

Folks, your sincere help in this regard will be highly appreciated

rads0506

Jun 25, 2019
Have you followed this procedure?

Q.98 I require a Transcript / Certified copy of the syllabus for further studies in abroad.
How Can I get the same?
A.98 Student is required to submit an application alongwith passing details i.e. Registration
no., Roll no., Session & Year of Passing, etc. (addressed to Joint Secretary (SG),
Directorate of Student Services, Institutional Area, C-36 Sector-62, Noida-201309 (UP))
alongwith a demand draft of Rs 295/- per Transcript (₹250 + 18% GST i.e Rs. 45/=)
drawn in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New
Delhi.
For any Further details/ query, submit your query at Communication Portal
support.icsi.edu

Gargagan91

Mar 21, 2021
HI PARTEEK,
I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE AS WAS YOURS.. HOW DID YOU GET THE WES EVALUATION DONE..
CAN YOU PLEASE YOUR CONTACT NO OR GUIDE IN THIS..

Samy1304

Jun 15, 2021
Hi.. I have completed BCom, Company Secretary with membership and LLB. Can you please suggest me which body is good for ECA evaluation - WES or IQAS for me to get a Professional or Masters tag in ECA? Please help
Bcom in 2010, CS in 2015, and LLB in 2018

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi,

Does WES evaluates CS degree as Masters? I saw someone share the picture of his ECA done fro CS from WES; it states bachelors
No, it is evaluated as 3 yrs graduation. No update from WES if it considered CS as masters /PG. Even if does then too CS will be evaluated as non masters/diploma as WES doesn't evaluates Indian PG course as masters.

Other ECA bodies doesn't even evaluates Indian CA/CS/CMA till now. Once it starts considering CS as masters then it would b applicable to students who had cleared all exams after the date of UGC notification i.e mid March 2021 and not for candidates/students/members cleared exams before march 2021 UGC notification.