+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Commercial Invoice

OACI

Oct 26, 2020
Hello!
I am sending a commercial invoice to CPC-Ottawa for my passport return to the US.
Can someone please tell me a safe unit value to write on the invoice? I was thinking of $300.

Secondly, I received an email from CPC Ottawa to keep my own name in the area provided for Ship From but their 365 Laurier Ave West address. Please has anyone gone through this situation? How did you handle it?

Thanks in advance.

patischof

Oct 26, 2021
You can use the services of a factoring company. You can find a company that suits you the most on factorforyou.com. If you have invoice debt, you can sell it to them with a discount, and your customers already will start indirectly to pay to the company of factoring. A factoring company helped me from bankrupting. I enlarged my business and didn't calculate my funds correctly, so I had no money to pay my funds. I sold my invoices to a factoring company, so my business could not go bankrupt and continue working.

ravi1441

Mar 23, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Hi @OACI can you tell me how to get the commercial invoice.? I was asked to share the commercial invoice to return the passport.