+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coming to Saskatoon-- I am giving all stuffs FREE- I'm moving to Ontario

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi there, I am here in Saskatoon for 3 years and moving to Ontario due to my job transfer likely in August 2021 (flexible date). I am thinking to give most of my furniture to new-comers who will contact me. I am renting a one-bed apartment and have all the necessary furniture (2 beds, couch, dining table, study table, etc.). You can take over my apartment- the rent is- $700/month (no contract)- the lowest range in Saskatoon. I am thinking of giving the apartment to Asian- Nepalese, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc.

Message me if you are interested. Thanks,

Reactions: Melchett

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The landlord must agree with this before you can give the lease to another person.

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
The landlord must agree with this before you can give the lease to another person.
Yes, he has already agreed to it. The reason I posted here is to help the new family. As I am not taking most of the stuff (furniture, sofa, appliances etc.) while moving-- I want to help new family giving it all FREE-- saving their money as I know how it feels initial days-- no income and only expenses. Also, the apartment is the cheapest and best in Saskatoon (RBC and other banks, superstore and other groceries, restaurants, public bus stop, school, clinic etc.--- 5 min. walk). Thanks.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi! Not contacting you about your furniture or lease :), but wondering if you could advise:-
I and my family are moving to Regina in August and I am looking into renting a 3+ Bedroom apartment/house in the east side of Regina. Any pointers on where I can begin my search?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Not contacting you about your furniture or lease :), but wondering if you could advise:-
I and my family are moving to Regina in August and I am looking into renting a 3+ Bedroom apartment/house in the east side of Regina. Any pointers on where I can begin my search?
Here you go:

https://www.rentfaster.ca/sk/saskatoon/

But you can still ask for the OP's furniture. It's just about 3 hours drive up there.

Reactions: wonderbly

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello, house PLEASE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY.
I am moving to Saskatoon by September 25th, in two months. I was told minimum rents period I could get is 6months and that is very high on budget for me considering other things we shall need money for and all my mind was monthly rent payment.

Is there anyone with information/ contacts or renting our 2 bedrooms for my family of 4? Or leaving for another place? Please your support will be appreciated.
Thank you sir/ma

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, house PLEASE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY.
I am moving to Saskatoon by September 25th, in two months. I was told minimum rents period I could get is 6months and that is very high on budget for me considering other things we shall need money for and all my mind was monthly rent payment.

Is there anyone with information/ contacts or renting our 2 bedrooms for my family of 4? Or leaving for another place? Please your support will be appreciated.
Thank you sir/ma
You can also consider 3 months or get an airbnb for shorter period (although will be more expensive). Btw, why Saskatoon?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can also consider 3 months or get an airbnb for shorter period (although will be more expensive). Btw, why Saskatoon?
Think person is SINP nominee. Agree look at airbnb for first month and don’t get into a long term lease until you arrive and see rentals for yourself.

Reactions: steaky

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you for reaching out to me.

I was nominated by SINP and it’s my call to land in Saskatoon. I can seize any 3 months opportunity that comes.
However, I am open to other parts of the province where I can find affordable rents. Thank you all.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for reaching out to me.

I was nominated by SINP and it’s my call to land in Saskatoon. I can seize any 3 months opportunity that comes.
However, I am open to other parts of the province where I can find affordable rents. Thank you all.
You will have to determine your budget (everyone has different opinions on affordability). Factor in if you have a car or are relying on transportation, internet, phone and utilities (may not be included in rent) and if you want to be close to schools.