+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colleges

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
Hi all,
can u tell me any colleges in Nova Scotia that do not require IELTS.

What is the procedure to send transcript directly to colleges from University of Cambridge GCE O and A level.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

What is the procedure to send transcript directly to colleges from University of Cambridge GCE O and A level.

Thanks
There are only a couple of colleges in NS so it would not be hard to do a quick google search. Don't know what schools would not require IELTS. For a study permit, IELTS is suggested (required for SDS) to show English skills. As for procedures to send transcripts that would be on the college website.

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi all,

Thanks
What makes you think you don't require IELTS?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't think you need to be afraid of IELTS. After all, it is an ordinary exam that tens of thousands of people take and pass successfully. That means it is not that hard and you will succeed. All you have to do is make an effort.
Did you change my post to add a link to it?

• Wow
Reactions: YVR123

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I don't think you need to be afraid of IELTS. After all, it is an ordinary exam that tens of thousands of people take and pass successfully. That means it is not that hard and you will succeed. All you have to do is make an effort.
thanks

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
thanks

MNJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
thanks

violajones

Jun 6, 2022
There are only a couple of colleges in NS so it would not be hard to do a quick google search. Don't know what schools would not require IELTS. For a study permit, IELTS is suggested (required for SDS) to show English skills. As for procedures to writemyessay send transcripts that would be on the college website.
Thank you for the info!