+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College change

yuvi1029

Jun 15, 2021
I have taken a course in seneca college for sep intake and i want to change to flying school and i am in india.
I have already got visa.
Can i do like pay the fees to school and then go to Canada in sep with seneca College course and after reaching there, changing my course?
Will there be any difficulty in future?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have taken a course in seneca college for sep intake and i want to change to flying school and i am in india.
I have already got visa.
Can i do like pay the fees to school and then go to Canada in sep with seneca College course and after reaching there, changing my course?
What does this have to do with PR Obligations?

BTW you cannot

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to get a new study permit. Or come to Canada and start your studies at Seneca for a semester or a year and then change schools.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have already got visa.
As of this semester the process for changing schools has changed because too many people were arriving in Canada and switching to a different course and often an easier course.

Reactions: YVR123

zico02

Sep 26, 2021
I have already got visa.
Pleas can you tell us how your experience was like I have similar challenge thank you