+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

closed work permit to open permit is that possible ?

youcef84

Feb 6, 2024
im looking for work permit
The level of education I have is not very high
I have a high school level of education that I did not complete and did not transfer to university
I have a job that I have been working in for six years as a store keeper in a company
I do not have a diploma, then I obtained a diploma in the specialty in which I work as a storekeeper, and I obtained it a year ago from private vocational training, not for the state. Is this possible for me to find work in Canada or not? Can I find work in warehouses or in major warehouses?

THE Q N2 ;
A person told me, “I can get permit work for you. I will find you a work contract without any amounts for free.” He said to me, “But if you come to canada by work visa , I come to airport when you com but you will not work for me. I will only bring you then you go but you do not work.” He said to me.
my question >> if all that happen and i go to canada what happen next <<< because i know its closed work permit and cant not change it to open ??
i need some advices fron who know

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
im looking for work permit
The level of education I have is not very high
I have a high school level of education that I did not complete and did not transfer to university
I have a job that I have been working in for six years as a store keeper in a company
I do not have a diploma, then I obtained a diploma in the specialty in which I work as a storekeeper, and I obtained it a year ago from private vocational training, not for the state. Is this possible for me to find work in Canada or not? Can I find work in warehouses or in major warehouses?

THE Q N2 ;
A person told me, “I can get permit work for you. I will find you a work contract without any amounts for free.” He said to me, “But if you come to canada by work visa , I come to airport when you com but you will not work for me. I will only bring you then you go but you do not work.” He said to me.
my question >> if all that happen and i go to canada what happen next <<< because i know its closed work permit and cant not change it to open ??
i need some advices fron who know

This person can not promise you a WP the government has to approve it. Given your lack of education and experience as a retail employee in a store it would be very hard to justify that nobody in Canada could do a job you are qualified to do. You will be asked for money with no guarantee that you will get a work permit. Many who already are able to work legally in Canada are struggling to find employment