+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

clbpt exam

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
Hi, I just wanted to ask if someone here knows about CLB-PT exam. It's a language exam that I need to take to be able to enroll in a certain course. I have no idea about it and tried to searched for it all over the web but it all ends up in CLB-OSA. If there's somebody here who has an idea regarding this language test, could you please help me understand how the exam goes. Thank you so much for the help.

Reactions: Paruuu

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I just wanted to ask if someone here knows about CLB-PT exam. It's a language exam that I need to take to be able to enroll in a certain course. I have no idea about it and tried to searched for it all over the web but it all ends up in CLB-OSA. If there's somebody here who has an idea regarding this language test, could you please help me understand how the exam goes. Thank you so much for the help.
What are you applying to as IRCC only accepts IELTS or CELPIP.

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
No, I’m not applying to any of those yet. I just need it to enroll in a certain program but I don’t have any idea about the exam and I just wanted to have even an overview.

Jen24

Nov 17, 2022
Hi i just wanted to ask if you already take the clbpt exam... I just wanted to find out how was it. Thanks

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
Yes, I took it with Mosaic through online. It took me around almost 2 hours to complete the test. It was easier compare to IELTS. You just have to focus with the listening task because you have to listen to an audio that will be played only once and then the assessor will ask you some key details about the audio. Other than that, all are quite easy. Just be calm and relax during the test so you can focus. The speaking and listening tasks are around 20mins long and for the reading and writing they will give you 30 mins for each task.

Jen24

Nov 17, 2022
Hi i just wanted to ask if you already take the clbpt exam... I just wanted to find out how was it. Thanks
Yes, I took it with Mosaic through online. It took me around almost 2 hours to complete the test. It was easier compare to IELTS. You just have to focus with the listening task because you have to listen to an audio that will be played only once and then the assessor will ask you some key details about the audio. Other than that, all are quite easy. Just be calm and relax during the test so you can focus. The speaking and listening tasks are around 20mins long and for the reading and writing they will give you 30 mins for each task.
Thanks for the info.. do you still remember about the writing??

MDperalta

Jul 19, 2023
Thanks for the info.. do you still remember about the writing??
Yes, I took it with Mosaic through online. It took me around almost 2 hours to complete the test. It was easier compare to IELTS. You just have to focus with the listening task because you have to listen to an audio that will be played only once and then the assessor will ask you some key details about the audio. Other than that, all are quite easy. Just be calm and relax during the test so you can focus. The speaking and listening tasks are around 20mi,ns long and for the reading and writing they will give you 30 mins for each task.
Hi, by any chance? Could you give me some details about the exam? I am planning to take that test. I appreciate any help you could provide. Thank you

rnbranco

Nov 11, 2022
Hello, it’s a lot easier compared to ielts. You just have to focus on listening task because you might forget some key details that will be asked to you if you’re too anxious. Other than that, everything is quite easy.

Paruuu

Dec 19, 2023
Hello
Plzzz tell
Me about CLB test assessment plzz tell
Me from where I will prepare for this test plzz guide and tell me how was your listening test can we use pen and paper to write some important points on paper plzz guide