+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification request for visa type.

Kalsiharjot

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Want to apply super visa for parents and have information related to it mentioned below.

M a PR living in GTA for approx 2 years 9 months have applied for a spousal visa which includes my daughter she is 6 months old.
a decision has not been made for that and they have passed the medicals file moved to Ottawa, last updated in december.

Live on rent, make around 80 to 90 k a year before tax.....looking to buy a home....

Want my parents to come here for few months to see how life is here so that I could live with family for some time...

Have a younger daughter she is employed in our hometown but one of our parents has to stay with her.....

I, Will be applying for parent's sponsorship in 2022 and before that just want to live with them for some time...

Not having a lot of money/property back home, father self-employed....owns a home....but they do have enough bank balance for super visa approval...

Is applying super visa or visitor visa is a good option or if we have a rejection does that affect my parent's sponsorship...

Is there anything like....that one can only sponsor once in 5 years or there is a stereotype regarding if a person has a super visa is not given preference for PR sponsorship...

Really, do not want to keep on asking again n again, so put all the questions in a single message...

Honestly, appreciate your time and your response...sorry for the brainstorming you had to go through....