Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-02-2017
Is there a significant difference? We need to get our daughters pictures today and we live in the USA. Will places that take passport photos be able to do these??

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
julies879 said:
Is there a significant difference? We need to get our daughters pictures today and we live in the USA. Will places that take passport photos be able to do these??
Probably, you check it on CIC web site, as it specified the requirement for passport including Photograph size, background and guess it should not be older than 6 months.

I dont know if its different requirement for children's photographs as they grow fast and appearance might change. ;D

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
julies879 said:
Most commercial photographers who do passport photos use digital cameras and have the software to properly size the photos per the precise specifications. However, some do need to be reminded or informed that the specifications are a little different (last I compared them anyway) and to be sure the photo meets the precise specifications for the citizenship application. Depending on the photographer, some need to be reminded of this more emphatically than others (without the reminder, some will casually assume passport size is correct).

I just printed a copy of the specifications and handed that to the photographer when I had mine done, and said this is what I need. No problem.