+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test/Interview 3085 Glen Erin Drive

KC74

Nov 23, 2013
I received a letter to write the citizenship test located at 3085 in Mississauga (close to Oakville). There are two locations in close proximity to my house, Scarborough and St. Clair Avenue (both I can get to by TTC within 40 minutes). My wife and I do not have a car and I contacted TTC & Mississauga transit, and they advised me, it will take 3 hours and 46 minutes one way to get to the location they requested for me to write. I am not sure why I am not writing at any of 3 offices in Toronto and I am not permitted to change the location for some reason. If I pass, is this where I will also have to take the Oath or can I request to take it at any of the 3 offices in Toronto? Thanks.

zaurus

Nov 29, 2013
Where do you stay? From Islington Subway Station you can take Bus #1. You can find it in miway (mississauga transit) website

www4.mississauga.ca/ClickNRide/TimetableQuery.aspx?moniker=Vmlld1RpbWV0YWJsZTpUaW1ldGFibGVPcHRpb25zOjEzNWJiMDliLTY2ZjItNGNmMS05NWE5LTg3ZGQxZmFhNjBhOA==

1. Select your date first.

2. Select 1 Dundas W route

3. Select Islington Subway Station as your starting stop. you will find the schedule.

hope this helps.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KC74 said:
I received a letter to write the citizenship test located at 3085 in Mississauga (close to Oakville). There are two locations in close proximity to my house, Scarborough and St. Clair Avenue (both I can get to by TTC within 40 minutes). My wife and I do not have a car and I contacted TTC & Mississauga transit, and they advised me, it will take 3 hours and 46 minutes one way to get to the location they requested for me to write. I am not sure why I am not writing at any of 3 offices in Toronto and I am not permitted to change the location for some reason. If I pass, is this where I will also have to take the Oath or can I request to take it at any of the 3 offices in Toronto? Thanks.
for something that is so important...take a taxi
you can go to a place which is closest to the office, then take a taxi from there.

zaurus

Nov 29, 2013
@ nguyentu2001

You are right. I think Kipling station would be good point though it is still 21 km away from 3085 Glen Erin Drive and taxi ride would take at least 22 min + waiting time for taxi

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaurus said:
@ nguyentu2001

You are right. I think Kipling station would be good point though it is still 21 km away from 3085 Glen Erin Drive and taxi ride would take at least 22 min + waiting time for taxi
Please do. I don't live in Toronto but many times traveled there and that was what I did for some far destinations.

Money we can always make but opportunity like this would not come easy!!! Please don't miss it. Gluck to you and your wife on the test. Cheers

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have a driving license? If you do, rent a car for the day. Drive to the test and back, reserve enough time to do it.

canbhagat

Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009 sent to Nova Scotia
Doc's Request.
full application sent to Buffalo in July 2009
AOR Received.
August 2009
File Transfer...
transferred to LA in april 2010
Med's Request
may 2010
Med's Done....
may2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
july 2010
LANDED..........
july 2010
Transit directions to 3085 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga, ON L5L 1J3

1.Take subway to Islington Subway Platform.
(3286 Bloor St W (at Islington Ave), Toronto, ON M8X 1A1)

2.Walk to stop #0801 on ISLINGTON SUBWAY BUS TERMINAL.

3. Take Miway Bus route 1 direction West. (Route 1 Dundas west) . Arrive at stop #1665 on DUNDAS ST at GLEN ERIN DR.

4. Walk to 3085 GLEN ERIN DR, Mississauga.