+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application

prasanth remesh

Oct 16, 2013
can someone help me with an answer please,

how long it will take to get invitation for citizenship exam after the application received.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
can someone help me with an answer please,

how long it will take to get invitation for citizenship exam after the application received.
Nobody can provide an accurate answer to that.

For starters, you haven't even mentioned when you applied. So, yeah...

Secondly, October - December 2019 applicants are currently receiving test invites. So, if you applied sometime in late 2020, it is going to take a while before you receive your test invite.

Hopefully, IRCC will increase the frequency / volume of the tests and we'll get it sooner than later.

Reactions: prasanth remesh

prasanth remesh

Oct 16, 2013
Nobody can provide an accurate answer to that.

For starters, you haven't even mentioned when you applied. So, yeah...

Secondly, October - December 2019 applicants are currently receiving test invites. So, if you applied sometime in late 2020, it is going to take a while before you receive your test invite.

Hopefully, IRCC will increase the frequency / volume of the tests and we'll get it sooner than later.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I forgot to mention about the date. My application received only on Jan 28th 2021.

Samineh

Aug 9, 2017
Hello,
I have to leave Canada for a work trip for 2-3 months, my residential address will stay the same. Do I need to inform CIC? and do they send an email or mail for interview invitation? I received the AOR by email.
Thank you!

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I forgot to mention about the date. My application received only on Jan 28th 2021.
are you in a hurry ? did you review the threads on this forum for timelines ? Jan 2021 applicants will get oath most by end of this year or early next year.

if you qualify for urgent processing and need to do so, check respective threads !

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello,
I have to leave Canada for a work trip for 2-3 months, my residential address will stay the same. Do I need to inform CIC? and do they send an email or mail for interview invitation? I received the AOR by email.
Thank you!
dont think so, if you intend o return in 3 months.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Is there a tracking sheet for citizenship applications, same as for spousal/family sponsorships?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please did anybody experience IRCC returning there citizenship application requesting to update and resubmit again. Whereas there is actually nothing to update