+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizen form details - 5 years of eligibility period

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

On citizen form question 10 ask to fill following.

Write all of your addresses inside and outside of Canada that you have used during your five (5) year eligibility period,
including the postal codes, starting with your current home (residential) address. If you were residing, working or studying outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign
addresses, including the postal codes/ZIP codes. You do not need to include addresses of family, friends, hotels or resorts where you stayed while on vacation. Press the (+) plus button if you need more space. You must provide information that covers the five-year eligibility period. If there are any missing days or periods of time, your application will be returned to you

Does this mean last 5 years or the date from which I am counting my eligibility, What I mean if I came here in 2017 and hasn't been travel to anywhere. Do I need to give details from 2017 or last 5 years?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi Guys,

On citizen form question 10 ask to fill following.

Write all of your addresses inside and outside of Canada that you have used during your five (5) year eligibility period,
including the postal codes, starting with your current home (residential) address. If you were residing, working or studying outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign
addresses, including the postal codes/ZIP codes. You do not need to include addresses of family, friends, hotels or resorts where you stayed while on vacation. Press the (+) plus button if you need more space. You must provide information that covers the five-year eligibility period. If there are any missing days or periods of time, your application will be returned to you

Does this mean last 5 years or the date from which I am counting my eligibility, What I mean if I came here in 2017 and hasn't been travel to anywhere. Do I need to give details from 2017 or last 5 years?
Hi

Last 5 years. You should list all addresses of the places at which you resided even before the time you landed and became PR. So, from the day you sign the application, go 5 years back and list all addresses from that date.

Good Luck!