+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO returned application - AINP Nomination Expired...Please help me.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Guys,

I am an AINP-H1B holder category applicant. You can see my time lines on my profile.

It's really sad to inform you that CIO has returned my application for the second time which I never expected. My application has reached my representative last Monday and I came to know about it just yesterday late afternoon. The reason being said is, the method of payment was not correct. I had sent a cashier's check which I purchased at US bank which is in USD. CIO stated in their letter that "The payment submitted with your application is not acceptable and we accept only Canadian funds". I really surprised to hear that. I am really disappointed how my representative missed it?

My nomination has already got expired (on Aug 28, 2012) and I am totally disappointed now. I had a talk with my representative yesterday and he said, he is going to try in two different directions now. One is, requesting AINP to extend my nomination and the second one is just re-submitting my application to CIO with correct mode of payment.

In the first scenario, I just came to know that we can still make a request to AINP for extending nomination even after the expiration of originally issued nomination. But, eventually I believe it's really difficult to get extension for the nomination.

The second scenario is really confusing me. Since my application was received by CIO on May 24, 2012 the very first time, do they still accept my application if we re-submit my application with correct mode of fees payment? Or do we HAVE TO get nomination extension first and then re-submit my application to CIO?

One more information I can see on CIO letter:
Your provincial nomination certificate either has expired or will expire on Aug 28, 2012. If your application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the date of expiry, it will be returned to you as incomplete.

Guys, please do help me and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
I read on the forum that someone got his AINP extended without any problem. AINP states as long as its not been 6 months since your AINP has expired there are good chances to renew it. Contact them ASAP i guess.....

http://www.albertacanada.com/AINP_requestNomination.pdf

Best of luck

Ravinder singh

Mar 18, 2014
hi sarayu
are u still there. if yes then have a question in mind about to get extension from ainp office. how did it work and the timeline for that.
thank you