+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Deadline for Visa Applications for Winter 2016 intake.

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all, i wanted to know if there is any deadline before which you need to apply for a visa for Jan intake. I am yet to get the acceptance letter from the universities i applied. Will i be able to get GIC and Visa if i get my acceptance letter by November first week? Pls advice.

FYI: The application will be under University category.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
kartz said:
Hey all, i wanted to know if there is any deadline before which you need to apply for a visa for Jan intake. I am yet to get the acceptance letter from the universities i applied. Will i be able to get GIC and Visa if i get my acceptance letter by November first week? Pls advice.

well they recommend applying before 1st of December however they do not reject if applied after 1st December but in some cases it may mean deferal to next sems due to visa not being processed in time. So officially there isnt a deadline but u should try to apply before 1st dec.

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
kartz said:

It is recommended you apply atleast 3 months ahead of your intake.
Deadline is 1 Dec for Jan intake