Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AoA /hi to all.
Finally Exactly after two months my wife got "AOR".They were told to my wife you has to send pics with writing at back who is who..siting right to lift..so on.I just want to know how many pics my wife sends to them.how about around about 10 to 20?I already sent to CPC-M aswell.they require from my wife aswell.Can she send exactly like those which i sent to CPC-M.Or send abit difference them others?Please advise me for this matter.One of my friend told me send pics where you and yours wife are standing with face smiling,and also send your family,,like cusins..Father,,,monter,brothers,and also wedding cermony's ppls who attend wedding ceromeny aswell.I will be thanksfull for you help/Advice.
Thanks.

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
Send them as many pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as ur wife can .......... dont send the pixx u hv already sent, pictures r the one who basically proves ur marraige is bonafide or not ?????? plz dont take any risk n be serious abt it. send them different pix from those already submitted by uuuuuuuuuu , it can be of ur barat or walima or mehndi or anyother function or even if u went on any journey any honeymoon etc yes in pictures it shd b u n ur wife along with many people like ur frnds or relatives n u must write names n realtionship with u ...................... if u will fail to prove ur marraige then it would b really bad caz appeal etc takes 2 to 3 years so avoid it

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AOA..
Thanks aots Asim.it was nice answer from you which helped me alots.God bless you (ameen).
Allah Hafiz.