+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chatr vs Wind which one to chose...?!!

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
I have chatr unlimited call in canada , with data pachage of 1 GB for 40$ a month,

I saw now WIND have for the same price, unlimited call in canada but data is 5 GB,

i wanted to change my mobile plan, but heard wind dont have good signal also there geographic covarage not as wide as chatr.

anyone with experience with wind mobile, please advise.?!

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Yorker13 said:
I have chatr unlimited call in canada , with data pachage of 1 GB for 40$ a month,

I saw now WIND have for the same price, unlimited call in canada but data is 5 GB,

i wanted to change my mobile plan, but heard wind dont have good signal also there geographic covarage not as wide as chatr.

Chatr runs on Rogers' network, which is far more developed and offers significantly greater data speeds than Wind.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorker13 said:

It is advertised that Wind is the only Network which works in TTC subways. You will realize that it works only in Subways and no where else outside. I cannot comment of chatr but am sure wind is not good.