+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing the Employer (offer of the employment) is possible?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Thank you so much Sophia for your help.
First of all, may you explain what ADR means?

Second, this life is full of twists and turns,
The second employer too has backed out. I think they feel the pressure is too much to commit everything needed including financial within a short period of time.
So I am back to the search again for another employer.

The deadline to get back to IRCC is Friday 10th ( in two days).
Do you have an idea how to go about this now that I do not have a Replacemnt offer of Employment?

Is there need to inform them that the original employer backed out? Or do I just leave them to contact the original employer by themselves?
Is it a good idea to request fior extenseion by myself in order to get time to look for a replacement Employer, if so how many days?
Too bad the other employer backed out.

My advice is you reach out to ircc through webform and ask them to give you an extension due to your employer backing out for some personal reasons.

When you do send the webform, you call them after few days to confirm if they have received it.

Then pls start your search as soon as possible.

You can still try to convince the new employer you found that there's no problem at all, in fact when you get your ppr and you land, you can move on to another employer if your employer doesn't need you and does not want to have anything to do with you

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello Guys - IRCC gave me only 30 days to find a replacement employer because the original one backed out.
Unfortunately I am not able to find a replacement within the 30 days. What to do now?
I did ask for 3 monthns extension but they only gave me 30 days - and its December - Deadline is Dec 20 tomorrow.

What do you think I should do?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello Guys - IRCC gave me only 30 days to find a replacement employer because the original one backed out.
Unfortunately I am not able to find a replacement within the 30 days. What to do now?
I did ask for 3 monthns extension but they only gave me 30 days - and its December - Deadline is Dec 20 tomorrow.

What do you think I should do?
Oh oh, and you are just mentioning the deadline now when it's due.

I really don't know what you can do

Success@34

Dec 20, 2023
Hi, I want to apply as a homecare giver' from the United Kingdom to move to Winning Manitoba, and the category that matches my job experience is NOC44101 . Please, I need help. I have taken IELTS English text, and my score is 5, and English is my second language. Please, how can I apply? Or what can I do? thanks. I need a job; could someone please tell me where I can find one?