28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Halo im renil follow up my application.
What application? This is a public forum and no one here works for IRCC. We cannot tell you the status of your application.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Working as dentist in India(own clinic) , but in India we are managing clinic and working as dentist I got NOI from Ontario recently as a manager of dental clinic as I choosen in EE but I want to change to dentist because I didn't notice manager can work as employee only in that same draw both codes were selected.
Please guide me
Decline the NOI using directions in the email, make a new profile, make changes you want and wait for new NOI. Make sure you mention this decline once asked which surely would be asked.

vatesh

Jun 5, 2023
Apologies for the delayed response.

Yes, one can change his NOC code with another one as long as that too is within the held draw stream's in-demand list. (confirmed by OINP)

DM for group link !
Hey can you share what response you got from Oinp. I want to update one of my job’s (in work history in express entry profile) NOC code (more aligned towards my primary code) but keeping my primary code same as before after I received my NOI but haven’t submitted the documents for nomination. Wondering is it ok to update it or not ? Do I need to write letter of explanation?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey can you share what response you got from Oinp. I want to update one of my job’s (in work history in express entry profile) NOC code (more aligned towards my primary code) but keeping my primary code same as before after I received my NOI but haven’t submitted the documents for nomination. Wondering is it ok to update it or not ? Do I need to write letter of explanation?
Hi,
This happened a few years before. I'm afraid, if I would be able to find the respective post.

But, yes NOC switching flexibility is there, but only if the other NOC code was also selected in the draw. You need to make the change and include an explanation for the same along with the proof.

For further information, you can write to OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and get a genuine response.

jeffkim

Jan 31, 2024
Hi,
This happened a few years before. I'm afraid, if I would be able to find the respective post.

But, yes NOC switching flexibility is there, but only if the other NOC code was also selected in the draw. You need to make the change and include an explanation for the same along with the proof.

For further information, you can write to OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and get a genuine response.
Hi can you provide sample of LOE for changing the NOC in application