+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Employer in Novascotia PNP

J90414

Mar 11, 2024
I applied my PNP as a skilled worker in Novascotia. It’s been applied about 4 months. For some reason, I had to quit that job. I found a new employer in the same profession. They will provide me ERC & NSNP 200 after 3 months of my probation period. My question is
1. Should I wait until I get the documents from new employer, then I tell the immigration about changing employer?
2. If I tell the immigration now about changing employer or no longer have a job offer from the previous employer, will they withdraw my application?
Please Advise

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I applied my PNP as a skilled worker in Novascotia. It’s been applied about 4 months. For some reason, I had to quit that job. I found a new employer in the same profession. They will provide me ERC & NSNP 200 after 3 months of my probation period. My question is
1. Should I wait until I get the documents from new employer, then I tell the immigration about changing employer?
2. If I tell the immigration now about changing employer or no longer have a job offer from the previous employer, will they withdraw my application?
Please Advise
Did you got NOI??
If not you have to withdraw your application and update new job details..