+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGES TO PILOT PROJECT

Gorjusjill

Apr 29, 2010
I am a temporary foreign worker under Pilot Project. I was going though all the forums and have read about the Concurrent Processing: NOC, levels O, A and B. About eligibilty to apply for a work permit while LMO is still on process.

On Citizenship and Immigration Canada website I have read about the changes that have been made to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program — Pilot Project for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training (NOC C and D). It says there that a foreign worker under Pilot Project can apply aswell for a work permit while LMO is still on process. Does anybody here know if these changes are still on going?

Thanks!

sharma_81

May 3, 2010
Hello Dear,

I would like to try for pilot project jobs in Canada.
with my 6 yrs exp in embedded software.
Could you pelase guide me to proceed further ?

Thanks...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Gorjusjill said:
I am a temporary foreign worker under Pilot Project. I was going though all the forums and have read about the Concurrent Processing: NOC, levels O, A and B. About eligibilty to apply for a work permit while LMO is still on process.

On Citizenship and Immigration Canada website I have read about the changes that have been made to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program — Pilot Project for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training (NOC C and D). It says there that a foreign worker under Pilot Project can apply aswell for a work permit while LMO is still on process. Does anybody here know if these changes are still on going?

Thanks!
It is still there BUT doesn't apply to application to Vegreville.

Eligibility

* The job you are applying for must be listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) at the O, A or B level. For more information, see National Occupational Classification List in the Related Links section at the bottom of the page.
* You must be applying for a work permit at a Canadian visa office outside Canada.
* These procedures do not apply to the Live-in Caregiver Program, the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program or the Pilot Project for Occupations Requiring Lower Levels of Formal Training (NOC C and D).

sharma_81

May 3, 2010
Hello,
Thanks for your information.
Please note that I am in India and would like to apply for jobs for temporary work permit category.
It will fine if you can help me to apply for jobs in canada.

Thanks..