+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes post ITA in work history - Urgent

randyle89

Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I just wanna seek your expert advice on this situation.

In the EE profile, I entered a job experience but I was mistaken about the working period (from May - Aug 2010 instead of May - Jan 2011). After receiving the ITA, I have revised the working period of this position to make it correct and I move this job experience from the work history to the personal history as I do not claim points for this job and it does not relate to my primary NOC code. This change also does not affect my CRS score as I still have 3.5 years working experience overall under the chosen NOC.

Is it ok if I move the job to the personal history and state it in the LOE with my mistake when filling in the work dates in the EE profile.

Will there be any problem with that or is it ok to go ahead with the application? Or should I decline the ITA?

I really need your advice on this matter.

Thank you very much in advance.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Go ahead.
As long as it does not affect your CRS, it is alright.
Explain it in your LOE.

randyle89

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you very much. Then I will state this in the LOE and say this change does not affect my CRS score. Is it alright?

Reactions: AIA23

AIA23

Aug 7, 2023
Did your alteration create any problems, please?, can you share a draft of the related LOE as well

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Did your alteration create any problems, please?, can you share a draft of the related LOE as well
As long as your points are not affected, it won't be a problem. Regarding LOE, you just have to make sure that you mention why is the jobs are changed and whats the reasoning and assure tht this does not impact your CRS or your eligibility to the officer in the letter

Reactions: drmfhh

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Hi guys,

I just wanna seek your expert advice on this situation.

In the EE profile, I entered a job experience but I was mistaken about the working period (from May - Aug 2010 instead of May - Jan 2011). After receiving the ITA, I have revised the working period of this position to make it correct and I move this job experience from the work history to the personal history as I do not claim points for this job and it does not relate to my primary NOC code. This change also does not affect my CRS score as I still have 3.5 years working experience overall under the chosen NOC.

Is it ok if I move the job to the personal history and state it in the LOE with my mistake when filling in the work dates in the EE profile.

Will there be any problem with that or is it ok to go ahead with the application? Or should I decline the ITA?

I really need your advice on this matter.

Thank you very much in advance.
Hi dear
Can you please confirm what you had done. I am also in the same boat and seeking the advise.

nikhils4

Jan 31, 2023
In the same boat, any update?

My CRS score is not changing, just have to change the ending month of work ex from feb to may. Will that require a LOE?