+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes after receiving ITA

Simkaur7678

Jul 18, 2020
Hello, I am in dilemma and looking for answer to my situation. Actually when I submitted my express entry profile I was working in company and I selected as this is my current job but after submitting express entry profile I got another job and left my previous job but did not update that in to my profile and got ITA . Now how can I make changes in my eapr. I would just have to input ending date of previous job and I want to add my current job in to personal history as m not claiming points for it. Do I need to provide letter of explanation that I made changes in work experience in eapr ? If I make changes then also it’s not affecting my crs score .will appreciate response from you guys
Thanks

Last edited:

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi,
Please help here!! While creating the EE Profile I made a mistake in filling up year of birth of my wife (filled 1988 while it should be 1989). Now I got the ITA but I am not able to update the year to 1989. She is not the primary applicant and this mistake (unknowingly though) won't affect my CRS score.
How can the year of birth be changed?