Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
File Transfer...
08-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Hi I am from India,i got conditional acceptation letter from Confederation college for 2yrs post graduate diploma in Engineering safety and project management starting Sept-2015.I want to know how much chance is there so that i get a student visa.
These are my qualifications
10th-84%
12th-78%
B-Tech Mechanical- 63% (i had 12 backlogs during the course of study,which i have cleared)
NEBOSH with credit
i have 2 yrs of work experience
IELTS score=8

I heard that there is a 20% chance of visa rejection due to my backlogs..is this true?
i really liked the course Confederation college is providing,
p.s
i would like to know about confederation college too
thanks in advance

jesmysavr

Jan 22, 2016
dejavu90 said:
Hi I am from India,i got conditional acceptation letter from Confederation college for 2yrs post graduate diploma in Engineering safety and project management starting Sept-2015.I want to know how much chance is there so that i get a student visa.
10th-84%
12th-78%
B-Tech Mechanical- 63% (i had 12 backlogs during the course of study,which i have cleared)
NEBOSH with credit
IELTS score=8

I heard that there is a 20% chance of visa rejection due to my backlogs..is this true?
p.s
thanks in advance
I too have NEBOSH and have done from Saudi. Where can I get it attested for WES?

Prazz

Jan 4, 2016
dejavu90 said:
10th-84%
12th-78%
NEBOSH with credit
IELTS score=8

If you have conditional acceptance then you should be able to wait... yess wait for long period of time as your process will be put on hold until you fulfill the condition. You are more likely to get Visa if the course you are going for is not available in your country, and can satisfy the Visa Officer that you are coming back to home country as soon as your course ends.

Best of Luck...
p.s
thanks in advance