+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CFA level 3 Candidate wanting to enter into Fonancial Analysys/ Investment Analysis/ Private equity

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Toronto is basic the only city for most of these. Would add that it is good that you have CFA but these jobs are very competitive to get. Do you have previoyus banking experience in some international bank? People also tend to forget that Canada is a small market.

Pela

Jul 20, 2020
Toronto is basic the only city for most of these. Would add that it is good that you have CFA but these jobs are very competitive to get. Do you have previoyus banking experience in some international bank? People also tend to forget that Canada is a small market.
No actually I do not have previous experience due to similar conditions in the country where i am from, it's difficult to get into the industry.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No actually I do not have previous experience due to similar conditions in the country where i am from, it's difficult to get into the industry.
Would say it is exactly the same in Canada and if anything banks are trying to downsize. Lots of people leave HK and London plus Canadians returning after working in finance abroad all competing with Canadians who have stayed in Canada. Really depends on who you know and a bit of luck.