+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified translation of docunents

joe112244

Mar 31, 2020
Hi everyone, on my Checklist it was said to have a certified trandlation of documents and I made that certified translation. And now it contains an information on them that:
- a translator(his name and signature) made a translation from foreign language into English ( this statement is in my native language and English)
- and a statement of notary that he confirms the authenticity of the signature of translator (but this statement of notary is not duplicated in English). Notary signed and put stamps.

Will this format be ok for VO? Or notary should duplicate his statement in English, or may be something else?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone, on my Checklist it was said to have a certified trandlation of documents and I made that certified translation. And now it contains an information on them that:
- a translator(his name and signature) made a translation from foreign language into English ( this statement is in my native language and English)
- and a statement of notary that he confirms the authenticity of the signature of translator (but this statement of notary is not duplicated in English). Notary signed and put stamps.

Will this format be ok for VO? Or notary should duplicate his statement in English, or may be something else?
You might specify which country but generally that form is fine.

Reactions: joe112244