+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certification of Qualification

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello People. Kindly advise. In EE application, there is a section to upload Certificate of Qualification. Can you please advise what goes here? Is this where we need to upload Licensure obtained from APEGS/CIPS (for saskatchewan) ? Seeking help!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Certificate of qualifications is only for the trades stream like electrician. Your APEGS/CIPS certification does not give you extra points & isn’t including in your EE profile. You include this information if you receive an SINP nomination.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Certificate of qualifications is only for the trades stream like electrician. Your APEGS/CIPS certification does not give you extra points & isn’t including in your EE profile. You include this information if you receive an SINP nomination.
thankyou NatureGirl. Appreciate your response. I figured out the same after detailed research yesterday. I had marked my answer as Yes to the question of having Certificate of qualification earlier. So system wanted me to upload documents (where I thought licensure info would go). I later changed my answer to NO and submitted my application.