+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate de selection de quebec

NexusFreedome

Apr 9, 2021
Hello everyone
So i’m a protected person and i have been approved as a convention refugee.
So i live in Montreal , i applied for the certificate de selection de quebec and i did receive that they might reject my application if i don’t submit my rent contract , however, i did that i’m pretty sure that i submitted a copy of the contract with my application but i dunno why they said that they havn’t received it.
Now i moved to another place , the new room is temporary for two months only , so i do have NO rent contract with the owner , i’m going to find a new room in two months, the one i’m living in is temporary.
I just called the responsible office for the CSQ applications.
He told me that i need to submit ONE of the following three options:
1. Rent contract in Montreal
2.Telephone bill
3.Electricity bill

now i don’t have a rent contract as i already mentioned above
And i have never paid any electricity bills , because the owner is the responsible for it.
And for the telephone, i do only have a cell phone line which monthly payments with no contract.

What do guys advice me to do , i’m afraid to send the wrong documents and being completely refused :(
I’m not in a good condition to handle more problems than i do in my life.

please give me your advices.
Thank you.

rodymanners

Aug 11, 2021
Pour t'établir au Québec de façon permanente, il te faudra présenter Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin une demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) auprès du gouvernement du Québec tout en t'assurant de renouveler ton permis de travail s'il arrive à échéance.

Last edited: