+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP - DUBAI

Mar 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Dear UAE Fellow,

The purpose to create this thread is to share experiences with the CELPIP test. For whom who already appeared and who are planning to appear.

Recently, I have appeared CELPIP exam at DUBAI. I must say the CELPIP test is moderately easy as compared to IELTS. I will share my experience below with each module :

READING: Is 20% harder than IELTS, best part is you will get the MCQs option to choose where you can try your luck to choose any option. If you have a moderate reading habit, you can easily be done the full module within a given time frame.

Writing:100% easier than IELTS. The best part is you will have a correction checker while typing where you can easily correct a word. Nonetheless, you will also have a words count check where you can easily track the word counts. Because sometimes excess in word counts will lead towards negative marks. You shall have good command over connecting words.

Listening: I enjoyed this part, I felt very comfortable with the voice and if you focus only on listening, you can easily choose the correct option. I have feelings I will score well in this module.

Speaking: You will face problems only in the SPEAKING module as you will not have enough time to prepare also diagram explanation is a little bit difficult as I observed. You must feel tired at the time of reaching the speaking module. I was feeling depleted when the speaking module had started.

In the end, I only say THERE ARE ONLY 15 20 BASIC VOCUBALARY WORDS WHICH YOU MAY USE IN DAILY LIFE ROUTINE, IF YOU WILL LEARN THAT 15-20 WORDS, YOU WILL EASILY ACHIEVE GOOD SCORE.

HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Mar 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Speaking, - depends on whether you are comfortable speaking to a person or to a computer. If speaking to a person is intimidating then take CELPIP. But if it doesn't matter then IELTS is a better option. CELPIP speaking is comparatively tougher as it is a 20-minute test with 8 different tasks which just hits you one by one.