+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

celpip confusion

steffo

Jan 10, 2017
Hi all,

I'm about to submit my PR application (CEC), but I have a little problem choosing the right celpip from the current drop down menu.

My choices are CELIP-G and CELPIP-General 2014

I took the test in September 2016, so I went with CELPIP-General 2014. (Test taken after April 1st 2014)

Clicking on the help button now reveals the information 'We only accept: IELTS General Training, and CELPIP-G for English.'

Now the cic websites state the following:

'We only accept these tests for Express Entry:

For English

CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – CELPIP-General 2014
(If you took the test before April 1, 2014, you would have had to take the “CELPIP-General (CELPIP-G)” test.)'

and:

'Language tests we accept

You can take any of these approved language tests:
English

CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program

CELPIP has two different tests. You must take the “CELPIP-General” test to support your immigration application. We do not accept the “General-LS” test for Express Entry.'

I'm very sorry to bring this up, but I can't find the right answer neither in the forum nor elswhere on the internet.
It doesn't seem to make any sense anymore. :-\
What did you guys chose?

kind regards,
steffo

CelpipBuddy

Feb 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Find celpip material for free in

celpiptest.blogspot.ca

while navigating URL in browser,please add https

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,

I'm about to submit my PR application (CEC), but I have a little problem choosing the right celpip from the current drop down menu.

My choices are CELIP-G and CELPIP-General 2014

I took the test in September 2016, so I went with CELPIP-General 2014. (Test taken after April 1st 2014)

Clicking on the help button now reveals the information 'We only accept: IELTS General Training, and CELPIP-G for English.'

Now the cic websites state the following:

'We only accept these tests for Express Entry:

For English

CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program – CELPIP-General 2014
(If you took the test before April 1, 2014, you would have had to take the “CELPIP-General (CELPIP-G)” test.)'

and:

'Language tests we accept

You can take any of these approved language tests:
English

CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program

CELPIP has two different tests. You must take the “CELPIP-General” test to support your immigration application. We do not accept the “General-LS” test for Express Entry.'

I'm very sorry to bring this up, but I can't find the right answer neither in the forum nor elswhere on the internet.
It doesn't seem to make any sense anymore. :-\
What did you guys chose?

kind regards,
steffo
Any idea which option is applicable in year 2021? CELPIP G or CELPIP General 2014?

smavg

Nov 4, 2016
Isn't CELPIP test only available for two years? If you took it in 2016, wouldn't it have expired?

Sapersa

Oct 15, 2022
Much appreciated so a phenomenal plan, your thought worked for me.I'm other than defying the issue, in the event that no one genuinely minds in any case, help me with settling this issue.

Sapersa

Oct 15, 2022
Much appreciated so a phenomenal plan, your thought worked for me.I'm other than defying the issue, in the event that no one genuinely minds in any case, help me with settling this issue.
That is what I was looking for, what information, present here at this site!
If you truly need to say thank you ! We'd really appreciate and be thankful expecting you leave a decent report on the module page. This is the best procedure for guiding say thank you to this undertaking and sponsorship bundle.DGME Paystub Portal