+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC PR Aplication: Spouse TRV Refusal beforebut approved later after submitting additional documents

chintu9988

Nov 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Experts,

Need your help. I have received the ITA on July 11th draw and I am looking to take my application forward. I have query related to the dependent spouse:

1. I have applied for my Spouse TRV on Nov 2017 but it got refused earlier. Later when we reapplied with additional documents on Feb 2018 it got approved. Should i mention this details in my PR application as the UCI number is already mentioned in profile?

2. Do i have to mention these details in Letter of Explanation?

3. Will it impact my PR application in anyway since the TRV refusal was due to reason mentioned below:
- family ties in Canada and in country of residence
· personal assets and financial status
· Purpose of visit
· travel history

4. Also there is a section in EE profile where i need to mention the reason of refusal, should i fill in the above mentioned reasons there? Will it impact my PR application?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hello Experts,

Need your help. I have received the ITA on July 11th draw and I am looking to take my application forward. I have query related to the dependent spouse:

1. I have applied for my Spouse TRV on Nov 2017 but it got refused earlier. Later when we reapplied with additional documents on Feb 2018 it got approved. Should i mention this details in my PR application as the UCI number is already mentioned in profile?

2. Do i have to mention these details in Letter of Explanation?

3. Will it impact my PR application in anyway since the TRV refusal was due to reason mentioned below:
- family ties in Canada and in country of residence
· personal assets and financial status
· Purpose of visit
· travel history

4. Also there is a section in EE profile where i need to mention the reason of refusal, should i fill in the above mentioned reasons there? Will it impact my PR application?
1. yes you MUST mention it
2. Not necessary as there is a section you will be able to put down the details once you click yes
3. It will have no impact on your PR application.
4. yes fill whatever reason they gave you