+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application refused (incorrect wording for same job)

bestman

Dec 2, 2011
Hi ,

I applied CEC (NOC 4217) Feb 2013 and got refused in Jan 2014 for not matching the duties with the NOC I delcared. But, it was totally an error with my employer since he had not clearly written the employment letter for NOC 4217. Some of the descriptions were ok.

As you can see there is not a vast difference in the job descriptions of NOC 4217 and NOC 4154. For example, the employer had written (Conducting religious services instead of Assit to Conduct religious services) But, now my employer is willing to change it and provide a new letter.

My questions are as follows.

1. Is it ok to correct like this in the second letter for reapplying?

2. My employer has written the same job description (Conducting religious activities ) in all Visa extensions. So will that impact when he corrects this to (Assit to conduct religious activities)?

3. If correction is ok, what kind of additional statements he should add to the employement letter?

I would appreciate your advice soon .

A

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
bestman said:
Hi ,

I applied CEC (NOC 4217) Feb 2013 and got refused in Jan 2014 for not matching the duties with the NOC I delcared. But, it was totally an error with my employer since he had not clearly written the employment letter for NOC 4217. Some of the descriptions were ok.

As you can see there is not a vast difference in the job descriptions of NOC 4217 and NOC 4154. For example, the employer had written (Conducting religious services instead of Assit to Conduct religious services) But, now my employer is willing to change it and provide a new letter.

My questions are as follows.

1. Is it ok to correct like this in the second letter for reapplying?

2. My employer has written the same job description (Conducting religious activities ) in all Visa extensions. So will that impact when he corrects this to (Assit to conduct religious activities)?

3. If correction is ok, what kind of additional statements he should add to the employement letter?

I would appreciate your advice soon .

A

Remove person details and post ur reference letter here. some one will help you out....you need to be more careful in second time