+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICATION NOC CODE/JOB REFERENCE

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
Hello Experts :) :)

In a process of filling and gathering my application under CEC,will be applying this week.
Need confirmation with my job reference letter and NOC CODE before i submit,is this letter good enough or do i need a covering letter as well .

Canadian immigration Centralized Intake Office
P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada.

RE: Reference Letter for Immigration purpose for Mr.XXX

This letter is to confirm that Mr.XXX is employed in our organization XXX since April 1 2013 as a permanent full-time employee.
XX is currently working as a Retail Systems Support Technician for our retail locations across Ontario. As a Retail System Support Technician, he is working 37.5 hours per week and currently earning $XX,000 per year. Besides salary, he is also receiving other benefits such as 2 weeks of paid vacation per year and other cash incentives. His position involves a high level of interaction with end-user Retail personnel, specific responsibilities are given below:

Specific Responsibilities include:

o Facilitate, coordinate and manage all Retail related projects for Information Technology (IT) (new development, application changes, Back office and Front office server upgrades and maintenance).
o Support and Install standard systems hardware, software platforms and POS (Point of Sale) systems throughout retail locations.
o Act as escalation and emergency point of contact with respect to delivery of IT systems.
o Training retail personnel in the usage of Point of Sale system and internet Kiosk's.
o Effectively resolve complex task from numerous retail locations for any IT related issues and provide technical on call/in person support.
o Actively involved in openings of new retail locations, IT installs and assists in the configuration of POS equipment for new stores.
o Manage all retail locations POS database and inventory control applications as a primary administrator.
o Well Versed in database management, site setup, printer routing, POS user management, security and accessibility.
o Manage and update all current documentation and also create new documentation for new hardware/software procedures.

If you have any questions regarding Mr.XXX employment, please contact
our office at XXXX.

Sincerely,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS LETTER IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY APPLICATION AND IF IT FALLS UNDER NOC 2282 OR NOC 2281 PLEASE CONFIRM ON THIS .

EXPERTS PLEASE COMMENT ....

THANKS IN ADVANCE .. ;D

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I think 2282 is probably the best fit. The letter looks good, be sure it's dated at the top -

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
hi jes thanks for the prompt reply

Do you think the letter should contain the NOC Code .
I have 2 more quick question .

1. Do you suggest me hiring a lawyer or iam better off with it .

Got some confusions with the questions , cant afford to take risk in this,or take help from this forums and complete the application .what do u personally suggest.

2. I have done my post graduate diploma education here in Toronto do i have to attach transcripts as some people have asked me to so.

Please clarify me with this as well
i need to calculate my year of study , in this do we start from kindergarten or from high school
i had 2yr in kindergarten(2yrs) then 1-10 school(10yr) .11-12 intermediate school (2yrs) , Bachelors (5yrs)
Post graduate (16months) so it goes to 20yrs or exclude Kinder school.
Just a doubt here

Thanks once again

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nav2ed said:
hi jes thanks for the prompt reply

Do you think the letter should contain the NOC Code. If your employer will write it, it's good to have.

1. Do you suggest me hiring a lawyer or iam better off with it . Got some confusions with the questions , cant afford to take risk in this,or take help from this forums and complete the application .what do u personally suggest.
I can't answer that for you. For some people, it's worth it - they have the money, and don't have time; or they want to be sure. For others, not so much; for some, the lawyer's fee is simply out of the question, and sometimes lawyers/consultants make mistakes too. If you feel you can fill out the forms and collect the documents yourself, then strictly speaking, it is not necessary. But if you don't feel confident with the forms, perhaps you should get a recommendation for a lawyer/consultant.

2. I have done my post graduate diploma education here in Toronto do i have to attach transcripts as some people have asked me to so.
Generally, no. Education is no longer a requirement of the CEC class, the only thing that matters is the work experience. The only time I would suggest transcripts is if you started working after graduation, but before you got your PGWP and wanted to get credit for that 1-3 month transition period - then you need to document your graduation date.

i need to calculate my year of study , in this do we start from kindergarten or from high school
i had 2yr in kindergarten(2yrs) then 1-10 school(10yr) .11-12 intermediate school (2yrs) , Bachelors (5yrs)
Post graduate (16months) so it goes to 20yrs or exclude Kinder school.

Exclude kingergarten. Elementary+secondary = 12 years, + 5 bachelors + 2 post-grad = 19

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
hello Jes thanks for the reply ,really helped me out .

i have 1 more question regarding form IMM5562
How do i fill up the travel information .
iam an indian citizen came to canada om 2009/12 on study
i went back and forth couple of time
i went to US for short weekend trips .
i went to middle east for a short trip

My question is do i have to mention all the trip between india and canada
or just the trips i made to the other countries like US AND MIDDLE EAST .
Please suggest me ..

Thanks for helping out really appreciate.

manindersinghgill

Sep 6, 2013
nav2ed said:
hello Jes thanks for the reply ,really helped me out .

i have 1 more question regarding form IMM5562
How do i fill up the travel information .
iam an indian citizen came to canada om 2009/12 on study
i went back and forth couple of time
i went to US for short weekend trips .
i went to middle east for a short trip

Please suggest me ..

Thanks for helping out really appreciate.
Hey Nav,

I had the same issue. What my lawyer told me was to mention all the trips to India. I also had many trips to US some even day trips. I attached a note along with the India trips stating that "Had a few day trips to USA dont remember the exact dates"

Hopefully it should be fine :$

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nav2ed said:
Please suggest me ..
Alas, this form was implemented after I applied, so thankfully I didn't have to do it. As I understand it, you can leave out trips between your country of residence and country of citizenship, but others with more recent experience can answer better.

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
thanks for the replies.

So you guys think i should attach and extra sheet and give all the detailed dated information regarding my trips.

I Dont even remember how many trips i have made past 5 yrs. However iam gonna have check the stamps in my passport .
But for US trips i dont even have stamps as i used to drive up and down on weekends.
Will i have issues with i give approximate dates?

Thanks guys.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Read this post -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-just-got-the-us-entryexit-record-foia-and-it-is-super-fast-t218628.0.html

You can also request travel records from the CBSA.

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
""trips you have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years""

Correct me if iam wrong

Country of origin is INDIA

Country of residence is Canada

so this means that i dont have to show the trips made between canada and india as these are my country of residence and origin ,i understand they want information other than these country. Please correct me.

Please comment .

Thanks

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
hi can anybody show whats the rite way to fill in this travel form
I made an excel sheet in this way it its correct please let me know
thanks

DATE FROM DATE TOO COUNTRY FROM COUNTRY TO

29 dec 2009 Current India/hyd Canada/yyz Study
29 dec 2010 29 jan 2011 Canada /yyz India/hyd Vacation 1 month
24 oct 2012 07 march 2013 Canada/yyz India/hyd Vacation 5 months
13 feb 2013 01 march 2013 India/hyd SaudiaArabia/jeddah Vacation 18 days