+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - December 2019

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Me too december 16 aor. They even sent a ppr to my Outland dependent and not me. I’m suspecting that they are not issuing my copr or ppr so that my dependent does not join because if I receive a copr then he can land as well after he sends his passport. This also what an agent on the phone confirmed. They’re trying not to issue coprs for people with Outland dependents

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Me too december 16 aor. They even sent a ppr to my Outland dependent and not me. I’m suspecting that they are not issuing my copr or ppr so that my dependent does not join because if I receive a copr then he can land as well after he sends his passport. This also what an agent on the phone confirmed. They’re trying not to issue coprs for people with Outland dependents
But how come they issued it to your outland dependent then? That is weird? and What did they say on phone, do you mind elaborating?

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I guess it must be a common practice because even his passport request it says do not send your passport until the PA receives a copr and I haven’t even received a ppr. The agent said that they are not issuing coprs for Outland applicants and inland applicants with dependents outside of Canada due to covid and that they are doing it slowly and picking up the pace through time so he said to wait patiently

JCS90

Oct 28, 2020
AOR December 29th.
Biometrics passed: October 20th
Medical Passed: October 23rd

What is going on!?