NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Hi Experts
I am going to apply for CEC in December, I meet all requirements. During filling of forms I am getting following confusion.

1)IMM5669E_Background

Question 6: Have you, or, If you are the principle applicant any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in canada, ever: been refused refugee status an immigrant or PR including CSQ or PNP or visitor visa to canada or any other country

---> My father father did apply in 2002 under FSW and got refused, I was also in application as dependent so In this case; should I Mark Yes or NO. I am assuming it will be NO as my father was principle applicant and he was the main person who got refusal while I was just dependent.

2)IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic application form

Question 4: Immigration Office requested for processing this application

I am in canada and I am assuming to put (Sydney, Nova scotia). They wrote in application package guide ;

Note: Do not select the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) as the immigration office requested to process your application. Although you may be required to submit your application to the CIO, you must indicate the name of an appropriate visa office using the criteria above.

I hope experts will help me so I can apply my file. Help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
balalmughal said:
Hi Experts
I am going to apply for CEC in December, I meet all requirements. During filling of forms I am getting following confusion.

1)IMM5669E_Background

Question 6: Have you, or, If you are the principle applicant any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in canada, ever: been refused refugee status an immigrant or PR including CSQ or PNP or visitor visa to canada or any other country

---> My father father did apply in 2002 under FSW and got refused, I was also in application as dependent so In this case; should I Mark Yes or NO. I am assuming it will be NO as my father was principle applicant and he was the main person who got refusal while I was just dependent.

Family members listed include your family ( your spouse and your kids ) not your parents, AFAIK. So you can check 'No' as you were not the principal applicant.

2)IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic application form

Question 4: Immigration Office requested for processing this application

I am in canada and I am assuming to put (Sydney, Nova scotia). They wrote in application package guide ;

Note: Do not select the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) as the immigration office requested to process your application. Although you may be required to submit your application to the CIO, you must indicate the name of an appropriate visa office using the criteria above.

The right office to select is CPP-Ottawa as all applications are being processed there.

I hope experts will help me so I can apply my file. Help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Please see comments in red above.
Also, you as a new member, I keep a collection and list of useful links and resources
regarding the CEC application process on my website
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/
Always a great source to start looking for answers. :)