+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC and PNP application at the same time-Medical requested

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hello,

I have two applications going on right now for me. One is CEC (applied last year) and the other one is PNP applied couple of months ago.
Recently I got medical request from both these applications and did my medicals with the forms attached from CEC application.
However, if I want to forward the same medical results to the PNP application , should I just mention the UCI/ application number and IME No of the CEC one ?

Please note for CEC I got IME no. however for PNP i didn't get any IME number , only a blank form and an application number.

Thanks in advance.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfrgvn said:
Hello,

I have two applications going on right now for me. One is CEC (applied last year) and the other one is PNP applied couple of months ago.
Recently I got medical request from both these applications and did my medicals with the forms attached from CEC application.
However, if I want to forward the same medical results to the PNP application , should I just mention the UCI/ application number and IME No of the CEC one ?

Please note for CEC I got IME no. however for PNP i didn't get any IME number , only a blank form and an application number.

Thanks in advance.
Isn't it time to abandon one of the applications and let CIC use the time on someone's else one?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sashali78 said:
Isn't it time to abandon one of the applications and let CIC use the time on someone's else one?
I agree. You're close to finalizing the applications and if you get rejected based on your medical condition,
then both applications will be rejected anyway.

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Really? I thought "that time" is when you receive your PPR, not the medicals.
Since people are also being rejected after their medicals.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
unfrgvn said:
Really? I thought "that time" is when you receive your PPR, not the medicals.
Since people are also being rejected after their medicals.
Exactly, but most of the time based on health condition. However, if you make an appointment with a
panel physician and tell them that you have to MR, they should know what to do.

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
I would make sure that both of the Medical Requests are identical, maybe one is more extensive than the other?
Since you're already paid the fees, I would probably not withdraw one or the other until you get a RFPR request or something similar, but that's up to you.

The fee you paid for CEC is non-refundable at this point anyway.

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Also considering the fact that they asked for my RPRF and and Biodata and then recalled that email. So not sure what's really going on with the CEC application. Medical request is just a step in the application. Even if I have no medical conditions, they can still reject the application based on other "Eligibility" grounds.

Update: I already did my medicals for CEC, and according to the doctor's office they already sent my results to CIC. (21st November, 2013), Now I got the second Mr for PNP on the very same day (21st November, 2013)

Thanks for your inputs

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
unfrgvn said:
Also considering the fact that they asked for my RPRF and and Biodata and then recalled that email. So not sure what's really going on with the CEC application. Medical request is just a step in the application. Even if I have no medical conditions, they can still reject the application based on other "Eligibility" grounds.

Update: I already did my medicals for CEC, and according to the doctor's office they already sent my results to CIC. (21st November, 2013), Now I got the second Mr for PNP on the very same day (21st November, 2013)

Thanks for your inputs
Normally when they 'recall' an email, you get an update very soon after that. In my case they sent a recall on some email and 6 hours later I got an updated email. When did they sent you the recall.

I haven't heard about any recalls on biodata and RPRF emails, that's something that would make me worried if I were you. To me this means that the officer thought everyone looked fine, initiated the next procedure and then found something that made them 'recall' the decission. It will probably have to do with your 2 applications, but I wouldn't wait around and see if I were you. If they haven't sent you an update for 14+ days after the recall, I would ask them what the recall is about. That's just my opinion though.

unfrgvn

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
hello meFoce,

If you check my previous post , you will notice that I got my RPRF and Biodata request on Oct 23rd (before even getting my MR - got MR on 12th November). They recalled that email 2 minutes later. never got any update emails though.

I mailed and asked for an explanation, however got a very generic reply from them.

I don't think it has anything to do with two applications. since at that time (October 23rd) I didn't receive my PNP file number (the application was still at CIO, Sydney- applied on 15th October).
Thanks