+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CCB application as new immigrants

the_witcher

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello, I am stuck filling in the RC66 form for Canada Child Benefits (CCB). My wife and I landed in Canada on March 26, 2022 and we are trying to fill up the RC66 and RC66SCH forms. On the RC66 form, under "Step 6 - Information about the child(ren)", there is the question "Does the child live with you all the time" and "if yes, then enter the date the child started living with you all the time. If the child has lived with you all the time since birth, tick the box". It seems that if the child has lived with us for over 11 months, then we need to submit additional documentation to show that we have resided in Canada and that my wife is the primary caregiver for the child.

My son is over 11 months old and has been living us since he was born. But we didn't live in Canada before we landed (see date above). So my question is should I "tick the box" or put our landing date as the date since our son was living with us for the question mentioned above?

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, I am stuck filling in the RC66 form for Canada Child Benefits (CCB). My wife and I landed in Canada on March 26, 2022 and we are trying to fill up the RC66 and RC66SCH forms. On the RC66 form, under "Step 6 - Information about the child(ren)", there is the question "Does the child live with you all the time" and "if yes, then enter the date the child started living with you all the time. If the child has lived with you all the time since birth, tick the box". It seems that if the child has lived with us for over 11 months, then we need to submit additional documentation to show that we have resided in Canada and that my wife is the primary caregiver for the child.

My son is over 11 months old and has been living us since he was born. But we didn't live in Canada before we landed (see date above). So my question is should I "tick the box" or put our landing date as the date since our son was living with us for the question mentioned above?
HI, did you manage to apply for CCB and receive it? Thank you