+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA travel History

delray

Jan 21, 2013
1 Should copy of CBSA travel history be sent in with application or merely used to fill out travel history?
2 Should other proof of residency be sent in with initial application aside from documents that are specified in PR application?

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delray said:
1 Should copy of CBSA travel history be sent in with application or merely used to fill out travel history?
2 Should other proof of residency be sent in with initial application aside from documents that are specified in PR application?
Delray -

Have you found answers to your questions above, if yes plz let me know!

wilbur71

Dec 9, 2012
If you have frequent and/or lengthy absences from Canada, enclosing a copy of your CBSA traveler history to support your application could only help. If your absences are neither that frequent or that lengthy, then I would not worry.

Provide the CIC with exactly what they request on the application. In addition, perhaps a letter from your employer stating how long you have worked in your current position could be of help. But don't send too much extra documentation. If the CIC needs anything else from you, they will contact you.

delray

Jan 21, 2013
After much research , I have concluded that it is better to send as much supporting documents as possible with the application as long as they are well organised. I attached bank statements, employment records, cbsa record, frequent flyer statement. This could only help the decision and might prevent necessity of further requests which could cause a delay