+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA Reporting

ATR1234567

May 15, 2020
Hello everybody!
I am a refugee claimant. Today, I missed my monthly repoting to cbsa because my mobile fell down in water.. how can i fix it with cbsa.
Also, May it effects on my case? Or postponed my hearing date for longer?

Kindly your advice and experience

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everybody!
I am a refugee claimant. Today, I missed my monthly repoting to cbsa because my mobile fell down in water.. how can i fix it with cbsa.

You didn't need a phone to go to your appointment, so really not a valid reason. Yes, failing to report can be an issue.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hello everybody!

Contact them quickly so that no Canada wide warrant is issued for your arrest. Reporting is a term and condition of release, so if you don't report...

Go to the CBSA office in person, take whatever you use for ID and they'll see your good faith.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Please try to get hold on to internet, laptop computer or friend's phone just email them on their email id.

ATR1234567

May 15, 2020
Contact them quickly so that no Canada wide warrant is issued for your arrest. Reporting is a term and condition of release, so if you don't report...

Go to the CBSA office in person, take whatever you use for ID and they'll see your good faith.
I sent them an email on contact@cbsa.gc.ca
Also I called them but late after office closed and left a voice message. I wish it could help