Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
there should be no issue with cheating then,
no more issues with verifying identity than there is with virtual Oaths.
Just unknown fear by some people talk about cheating as if anyone got caught cheating till today(even they are ready to fail twice). None so far. Also everyone whoever failed twice is given chance for interview and gets cleared anyway. So people who talk about cheating doesnt want us to get citizenship for some reason. They get happiness by the delay which satisfies them as "the rules are strict and citizenship is not granted that easily". This kind of delay doesnt increase the value of citizenship.

They all should understand that the same citizenship was given without the stupid written test earlier - Did the citizenship's value go down years ago when they did it without the test? No. Did the citizenship's value increased with the test? No.

Saw the note on verifying identity on that article. Its just some point which they try to expand the article with more words i guess. Its non sense to include this point when oath(the final and important step) itself being done online which means that they can verify identity of applicants for oath itself hence there is no question on trouble in verifying identity for tests online. We dont even wear mask at home hence its more easier practically to verify identity(and they can verify for the whole test duration with face recognition if they want ;))

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Does anyone here like me also feel the Canadian government has deliberately slowed down the citizenship process because they don't want good earning tax payers to leave when the govt needs their tax money the most to fund COVID expenses? I think the reason is just as simple as that considering immigration into the country is way down.
Congratulations, you win

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Just unknown fear by some people talk about cheating as if anyone got caught cheating till today(even they are ready to fail twice). None so far. Also everyone whoever failed twice is given chance for interview and gets cleared anyway. So people who talk about cheating doesnt want us to get citizenship for some reason. They get happiness by the delay which satisfies them as "the rules are strict and citizenship is not granted that easily". This kind of delay doesnt increase the value of citizenship.

They all should understand that the same citizenship was given without the stupid written test earlier - Did the citizenship's value go down years ago when they did it without the test? No. Did the citizenship's value increased with the test? No.

Saw the note on verifying identity on that article. Its just some point which they try to expand the article with more words i guess. Its non sense to include this point when oath(the final and important step) itself being done online which means that they can verify identity of applicants for oath itself hence there is no question on trouble in verifying identity for tests online. We dont even wear mask at home hence its more easier practically to verify identity(and they can verify for the whole test duration with face recognition if they want ;))
for tests, they could also have considered doing it in an open field or a national park than inside a building. Summers were good for that. Unfortunately, that option also has slipped-by and I dont see anything happening. When the processing time blows to 2 years and then 3 years and then.. some MP would raise it up and then they will open their eyes and work on it. This is how politians work in Canada.

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
With cases now going up, I'm worried, even this pilot opening of Vancouver office may be retrogressed! Hope I'm utterly wrong :(

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019

Exactly!

Reactions: bcvancouverbc

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Their concern is valid but if they hire a good IT consultant company then they can show them what other educational institutions are doing these days.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Their concern is valid but if they hire a good IT consultant company then they can show them what other educational institutions are doing these days.
Hopefully there is budget left to invest on IT programs. I doubt there is ... who knows, maybe they start opening gradually, i also doubt it. Second wave is on the horizon and things might closedown again.

K310

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
I heard about plan for online test with Amazon. It was in documents licked by rebal news

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not sure that I would necessarily trust a source that refers to itself as 'REBEL NEWS', unless has been picked up as well by a major new organisation check the website to see

Last edited:

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Agree, the document rebel news shared was poorly written, you can tell it was scam to let people click the links.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Does anyone here like me also feel the Canadian government has deliberately slowed down the citizenship process because they don't want good earning tax payers to leave when the govt needs their tax money the most to fund COVID expenses? I think the reason is just as simple as that considering immigration into the country is way down.
As a PR you can still use your country-of-origin passport to leave Canada.
Always have your travel docs ready/valid, just in case one needs to exit this country

People will leave anyway if govts here tax people too much to the point of having worse standard of living(poverty) with hand-to-mouth
Look at rents in cities, more than half salary required just to rent a shitty 1-bed crap apartment in shabby buildings.......how can people thrive now?
Most are in debt and living hand-to-mouth barely scrapping by.